In the little fishing village of Dullstroom
in Mpumalanga, South Africa is the Mavungana Flyfishing Centre.
It is South Africa's largest Flyfishing outfitter. After recent
renovations, we are over 130 square metres of floor space.
Stocking the country's largest selection for trout patterns
at R5.95 you can be pleased with the fact
that you are probably buying the cheapest trout flies on the
- Full time flytyer, come and see her in action and pick
up a few tips. Basic lessons available on request.
- Huge flat screen TV playing the latest flyfishing productions
and live rugby and cricket if its on!
- Gallery area with flyfishing artwork by Sarah
Boulton and Tom Sutcliffe
- The Riverman factory – come
and see leather outdoor products including rod-tubes and
gunslips being hand made.
- An outside casting area where demo rods and lines can
be tried and on-site casting instruction is available from
internationally certified instructors.
- There is also a 20 m long casting pond inhabited by our
pet rainbows, golden trout and black bass.
|OPENING HOURS | Telephone: +27 13 254
0270 | Find Us
||- 07:00 - 17:00. Except Christmas Day. New Year's Day
we open a little later.