- Designed to aid the inexperienced caster
- Built a half-size heavy to help load the rod
- Compact head creates positive leader turnover
- Built with Integrated Slickness—a patented additive for reduced friction
- Welded loop for easy leader attachment
This Orvis weight-forward floating line is built a half-size heavy to help load the rod, and aid the inexperienced caster. A compact head helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover. The perfect line for the new caster.