WHAT'S IT ABOUT
- Whether it’s part of team building, rewarding good clients or staff – you will never look at a company golf day in the same light again. Mavungana Flyfishing has offered top-end corporate experiences for over 25 years now.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Flyfishing allows people to escape to the most beautiful surroundings where trout are found. The art of casting is so intricate that it is never truly mastered. For this reason, trying for the perfect presentation of the fly is the most distracting thing imaginable This allows the mind to truly cleanse itself of day-to-day worries and completely focus on the outdoors.
- Fly fishing is also the greatest leveller. Someone with superior intellect, strength or height, for instance, never has an advantage. For this reason, it is the ideal corporate experience as secretaries and Managing Directors now compete on the same level! The session aims to master the perfect cast, select the right fly and, ultimately, fool mother nature by imitating nature. This newly acquired skill and a little luck may well result in the capture and release of your first trout.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The Mavungana Flyfishing team of instructors includes internationally certified guides. We are highly experienced in teaching and guiding individuals, as well as large corporate groups. There is a no larger more qualified team of instructors in the country, and they will all be at your disposal for the duration of your corporate event. We offer everything from a 30-minute crash course through to a couple of hours of an all-round flyfishing introduction. You chose how you wish to use your time and make the most of your team’s corporate day out.
EXCITING ADD ON'S
- We can organise a fun conception for the day with branded prizes. Have a fly tied up exclusively in your corporate colours. We also specialise in a catch and cook experience. We can have a celebrity chef show you how to prepare and cook your freshly caught trout.
Jonathan, Lejean, Sarah, Colin, and John
On behalf of the merry band of new Petra fly fishers, I would like to thank you for everything you did in organizing a super Petra team trip to Dullstroom. Everything from the venues and guides, team shirts, whisky tasting, hotel, meals out, shooting, and of course the Scottish weather you arranged made the trip very memorable. Thanks again,
David Abery Finance Director - Petra Diamonds
Get a heads-up on exciting trips, in-store specials and other fishy news.