- Compact octagonal design that fits neatly in one hand yet will accommodate almost all fly lines.
- Sturdy but lightweight construction for durability, and you can still see what's in them when they're closed.
- Smooth, non abrasive line aperture in lid.
- Line guide in centre of spool for easy wind up and easy release on the way out (no clips, no slots).
- Smooth revolution inside the box, designed to minimize overwind.
- One-touch removable box lid; the 'box can be opened one-handed.
- Spool can be clipped to the outside.
- Switchbox for use externally: the second half of the shell acts as a stand for winding / unwinding.
- Clip lock system enables boxes to be stacked together for travel or storage
- Sturdy OmniSpool crank handle, grooved to fit through the spool and around the line; fits in eitherside.