The Smith Creek Tippet Holder™ keeps your tippet spools right where you need them. If you are looking for quality, look no further. Our rugged tippet holders are individually machined from marine grade aluminum. After precision milling, each unit is bead blasted and then anodized in color for a beautiful surface finish that will last for years. Fitted with a push-button plunger cap, our Tippet Holder is easy to open when needed, but stays securely fastened when closed. Stainless steel plunger components and a zinc carabiner won’t rust. The floating washer design has a recessed silicone o-ring, so you can quickly snug it down against your tippet spools. Available in two colors (burnt orange and metallic gray).
- Holds up to 5 standard sized tippet spools
- Machined from marine grade aluminum.
- Durable, anodized finish. Anodized aluminum and stainless steel components won't rust.
- Spring loaded, push-button cap.
- Easily opens to load tippet spools but locks tight when plunger is released
- Zinc carabiner quickly attaches to your vest or pack.
- Smith Creek quality. Built to last.
- Patented design.