TroutHunter fluorocarbon structure is designed to create strong, durable knots while providing remarkable breaking strength for its diameter. TroutHunter Fluorocarbon won the fly fishing industries "Dealers Choice Award" & won 1st Place at the "George Anderson's 2012 Tippet Shoot Out" receiving the highest possible score in spool design, honesty in advertised strength, abrasion resistance, invisibility to fish, casting accuracy, and expert angler preference. Many features in our tippet spool and packaging system are unique and specific to the innovation of TroutHunter.
- Superb knot strength and abrasion resistance.
- Nearly invisible due to low refractive index.
- 50 meter spools afford anglers superior material at a low per meter price.
- Proprietary misty gray polycarbonate large arbor spool. Designed for low material memory and easy handling in a stackable, compact, durable design.
- Premium rubber, water repellant tippet tender. Unique colors for each diameter.